- Power Output (4-ohms @ 14.4V with no greater than 1.0% THD+N): 200 Watts RMS x 4 channel at 2-Ohms and < 0.5% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N 1 Watt @ 4-Ohms): >95 dBA (1 Watt @ 4-Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Input Signal: 150mV - 8V RMS
- Tone Controls: No
- Signal Input: RCA, F & R independant gain control
- Signal Output: RCA Pass-Thru
- Crossover: 50Hz - 500Hz / 500Hz - 5kHz , 12dB/octave, HP/LP/AP
- Subsonic Filter: No
- Phase Control: No
- Indicators: Output Clipping (F & R), Protection
- Dimensions: 11.00" x 15.75" x 2.25"
- Dissipation Technology: Extruded Aluminum Heatsinks
- Feature Notes: Defeatable 'front end'
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
lank From lankaster,ca
|cant buy a better amp for the money. more power than most speakers can handle and i have seen it in stores for $900|
soulseeker From columbus ohio
|i like this amp it is clean quiet nice
looking to i have mbquart speaker rce216 & the rce 269 perfect mache the amp is loud.the stageing is good the
controle is simple i have the alpine head unit 9813.i had to figger out the
crossover.controles i found heaven.
it.s worth the money.|