- Power Output (4-ohms @ 14.4V with no greater than 1.0% THD+N): 400 Watts RMS x 2 channels at 2-Ohms and < 0.5% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N 1 Watt @ 4-Ohms): >95 dBA (1 Watt @ 4-Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Input Signal: 150mV - 8V RMS
- Signal Input: RCA, L & R independant gain control
- Signal Output: RCA Pass-Thru
- Crossover: 50Hz - 500Hz / 500Hz - 5kHz, 12dB/octave, HP/LP/AP
- Indicators: Output Clipping (L & R), Protection
- Dimensions: 11.00" x 15.75" x 2.25"
- Dissipation Technology: Extruded Aluminum Heatsinks
- Feature Notes: Top mount controls, defeatable 'front end'
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mario Hernandez From Fort Worth, Tx
|these amps are by far the best two channel amps i have ever owned. i had two running a pair of 15" audiopipe eye candy and they slammed. I currently have one running a pair of 18" jl w3's yes 18's and it sounds amazing. The closest amp ive had to compare was a kicker zr1000.|
Jimmy From Morriston,FLA
|I've got 6 of these amps and they r The Very Best u can buy for this price. I hope I can get enough $$ to buy about 4 more b4 they r all gone at this price!|
bboy312 From SF
|I have the RAA1000 AND RAA4200 and all I can say is that they're clean efficient, and powerful. Drove my friends L7's without clipping.|