- MIDRANGE SPEAKERS:
- Custom injection molded, brushed aluminum poly-mica cone
- Vapor deposition technology
- High-grade cotton/poly blended flat progressive-roll spider
- Precision machined and matched motor assembly with custom ventilation
- Proprietary backplate assembly
- +/- 2dB Throughout usable freq. range.
- 3/4" lighted titanium coated polycarbonate tweeter
- Integrated tweeter protection circuit
- Neodymium magnet
- Ferro-fluid cooling
- +/- 1.5dB from 3,500 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
C From Maryland
|I installed these in the rear deck of a 2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V. They are being powered by a Kenwood Head Unit, with 22 watts RMS. I have the HPF set to 80Hz because I am using a subwoofer for my lows.
I did not hook up the terminals that power up the blue LED lights because I thought it would be cheezy.
The chrome magnet boots look amazing hanging down from the rear deck. They are really heavy magnets so I bet they could do a respectable job with bass duties if you can't afford a subwoofer.. but then you'd need to amp them because a head unit can't deliver bass power.
These speakers have great sound quality. They are a bargain price and will crush anything made by Pioneer, Infinity, or Alpine. I have also heard Eclipse 6x9's and these OZ speakers crush those too. The only speaker I have heard that is better is a Polk MOMO 6x9, but it costs much more and needs much more power.
The sound is not "audiophile" grade, but is well above average, and it gets 5 stars from me. Great price is the best feature.|
Scott Lushing From Fort Lauderdale, Florida
|These are the best sounding 6x9's I have ever heard at any price. The sound is crystal clear and the blue LED is a cool effect in my car|