- Peak Power Output: 1200 watts approx.
- Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 375 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 ohms
- 600 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 ohms
- RCA (Low Level) and Speaker (High Level) Inputs
- RCA Outputs: 1 Pair
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 8V
- THD: 0.05%
- Variable Low-Pass Filter: 40 - 120 Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter: 15 - 60 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost Control @ 45Hz: 0 - 18 dB
- Air Induction Fan Cooled
- Optional Remote Bass Control and Digital Voltmeter (Not Included)
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, DC Offset
- Dimensions: 11-1/16" L x 10-1/4" W x 1-7/8" H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
matt From Michigan
|What Can I Say I Have This Amp Pushing An Infinty 12" Kappa Perfect DVC Variable Q Sub And it makes that sub pound! it's worth every penny! the only downfall i could find is that the intake series subs are kind of weak in the durability department, i mean you need to make sure that nothing even bumps this amp or it will start to make the sound bounce, i ended up putting it on the back of my seat and that works fine. just make sure nothings in your trunk that could bounce around and hit it. but still worth every penny!|