- RMS POWER HANDLING (WATTS) : 75
- MAGNET WEIGHT (Oz.) : 8
- FREQ. RESPONSE (Hz) : 92 - 22k
- VOICE COIL WOOFER/TWEETER : 1"/0.75
- SYSTEM SENSITIVITY : 86dB
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES (Hz): High-Pass 9k
- Low-Pass: 9.8k
- SYSTEM INOUT IMPEDANCE (Ohm) : 3
- CROSSOVER SLOPE (dB) : 12
- WOOFER MOUNTING DEPTH (INCHES) : 1.81
- Bi-Amp Capability
- Zolon Coated Low Resonance Basket
- Black Zirconium Coated Cone
- CONEX Spider
- High Efficiency, Progressive Slant Butyl Rubber Surround
- Silk Dome Tweeter Surround
- FerroFluid Cooled Tweeter
- Poly-Switch Transducer Protection
- Swivel Pole Tweeter Mount
- 3-Ohm System Impedance
- Gold-Plated Terminal Connectors
- External 2-Way Passive Crossover Included
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Neodymium Tweeter Magnets
- Grilles and Mounting Hardware Included (except SST3.5)
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From USA
|I was excited to get these, but the sound quality falls well short of my expectations (which were modest). It may be that the crossover points are too high. The highs are muted and a bit muddy...probably because much of them are coming from the 3.5" driver. The 3 ohm nominal impedance makes the use of a prefab alternative crossover difficult as they are typically designed for 4 ohm (changing the designed frequency). I am going to try, though, as one of the advantages is the bi-wire capability on the drivers...so A for flexability...D for execution. If the new crossovers don't make these sound better, I'll use the woofers with new tweeters as a component.
I'm also skeptical as to whether these are really 12-dB per octave crossovers. There is one inductor and one capacitor in the crossover. These are either working together to create a 12-dB for high-pass and nothing for low-pass (using the natural roll-off of the woofer), or used as separate 6-dB high and low pass for each...I don't get it.
Either way, these do not sound good to my ears. It's a shame.|
Mike From St. Louis
|Installed these high in the dash band passed @200 hz & up, on an Elemental NIN.2. Replaced tired MB Discus with titanium tweet. Immediately loved the smoother, more mellow highs, and the volume advantage of 3 ohm vc windings. Only dissappointment is the tweeters don't swivel as promised. (I didn't want to apply any more pressure for fear of breaking pedistal). Have them AND a pair of the 4" SST's as rear fill (tweeters DO swivel) and combined they offer sweet, smooth sounds. Imaging is good, might be better if I could angle the tweet of the 3.5 away from windshield. Very good "bang for the buck"|