- RMS @ 4-Ohm: 1 x 550-Watt
- RMS @ 2-Ohm: 1 x 1100-Watt
- RMS @ 1-Ohm: 1 x 1600-Watt
- Hifonics New Illuminated Heat-Sink Design With Blue LED Light Pumps
- Hifonics Blue Illuminated Logo
- Maxxsonics Illuminated "M" End Panel Logo
- Heavy-Duty Ultra-Fi™ MOSFETS
- Highly Efficient Super D-Class Amplifier Circuitry With Oversized MOSFET Output
- Fully Adjustable Accu-Cross™ Crossovers
- ±18dB Variable Bass Equalization @ 45Hz
- 180° Variable Phase Control (15 to 35Hz)
- Dash-Mountable Bass Remote Control Included
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- Brutus Pulse Wave Modulated MOSFET EXVP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply)
- Twin-Turbo Torroid Coil Design
- HSMD Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- Balance Line Inputs for our 18-Volt Line Drivers
- RCA Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Gold Oversized 2-Gauge Power Connectors
- Power From The Gods Included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
keoki From hawaii
|this is by far the best amp ive ever owned. this amp is pushing 2 15" digital design subs to the max. ocs has the best deals and if i was from the mainland i would definetley take advantage of their free shipping. even though i had to pay for shipping i still saved a lot of money.|
Ralph From Chicago
|I purchased this hifonics 1606d a week ago and i finally got around to hooking this thing up to a single L7 15'' 2ohm kicker solobaric on a dodge charger... and 15 minutes later got pulled over by the cops said they heard me three blocks away gave me a noise pollution ticket and told me next time they are gonna take my car.. So yeah hifonics and kickers definately the right combination|
colton From DE
|i have an older modle of this amp pushing 2 10" L7's in a sealed, single chamber, fiberglass box and it hit HARD!
lows are not great but most songs hit really hard! doesnt pick up the very very low stuff but songs like hypnotize by jeezy really hit!
love it and it is my fist amp. i feel no need to upgrade the amp! going for 2 15" L7s soon tho
hifonics + Kicker is a good combination!
i say buy this amp!!!|