- Type: 3-Way
- Mounting Depth: 2.44"
- Maxx Power: 375W
- Suggested Nominal Power Range: 2 to 75W
- Frequency Range: 56Hz-24kHz
- Low-Profile Anti-Resonant MaxxFitt™ Titanium Chromed Speaker Frames
- ZXi's MaxxFitt™ Covers 90% Of OEM Speaker Apps.
- Multi-Mount Component Tweeters; Flush Mt, Surface Mt, And Angle Mt
- Sound Light™ Speaker Illumination Technology
- 12mm Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters
- Ceramic Titanium Composite Cones
- Weather-Resistant Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- 360° Radial Cooled Motor Structure
- Swiveling Tweeter Elements
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Raul From Goodyear AZ
I have 2 of these babies with the matching 6x9's connected to an old school alpine mrv f400 4 channel amp. I'm giving eavh speaker about 90 watts rms and damn these speakers are loud. I have the bass usually a -1 or -2. awesome clarity. My friends now when im pulling up to their house also since i have 2 alpine type r's in the trunk.
guess From Susanville
|These things are SO loud i can't beleive it, i got 2 of these wired with 2 sony 6.5's and have them hooked up to a 4 channel hifonics amp and i can feel so much sound beating against my legs and my school security always gets mad at me for turning my truck up. Always expect great quality from hifonics.|
Anthony From Screwston Texas
|These things get loud with a good amplifier I have two of these hooked up to a Autotek 1200watts. A good amp= good sound and less static, as for rodney from alabama you need a better amp or need to tune it right.|