- Mono subwoofer Class-D car amplifier
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz (+3/-3dB)
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dexter McDaniel From Arkansas
|I have this amp hooked up to 2 12 inch keenwood subs in a pro box and wow it is amazing at how hard it pushes my subs i am so glad i got this amp.|
Matt From NJ
|this amp is amazing! i have two of these each powering their own alpine type r 10inch sub. The amp gives all the power that my subs want...definitely recommend this amp to anyone, even JL fans|
brandon From iowa
|alpine all the way! this amp slams! have had alpine products for 20years! have yet to have a single problem. hooked up to 2 12 inch kickers at 2 ohm, and a 9885 head unit,mrp m450 running 2 door speakers and 2 6x9's. buy this amp, you won't ever have any doubt!!|