- 4-channel car amplifier
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (+0,-1dB)
- 40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-1/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-1/2"D
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohm
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ohm Bridged
- Weight: 2.7 Kg.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawnweezzy From 217,IL
|i put this amp in my nissan altima and it sounds SO great.. really clear and loud. i have it hooked up to 6.5 infinity ref in front n 6x9 infinity refs in the back..amp not even turned all that wall up n its sounds SO great.. Cant wait to get my infinity subs and alpine mono amp in next..
Brad From Hyattsville, MD
|The amp packs a lot of power for its size. I have this amp hooked up to my Alpine SPR-17S components and MB Quart RCE-269 components. This amp is worth the money|
bryan From AZ
|this little amp here is one heck of an amp. i have it hooked up to 2 jl audio vr650-csi 6.5 componets and 2 4 inch alpine sps-10c2. this amp on this hook up will just scream. i have it hooked up in a 05 silverado. this amp never gets hot. will be buying alpine amps from now on.|