- 4-channel car amplifier
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (+0,-1dB)
- 40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 9-1/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-1/2"D
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohm
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ohm Bridged
- Weight: 2.7 Kg.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawnweezzy From 217,IL
|i put this amp in my nissan altima and it sounds SO great.. really clear and loud. i have it hooked up to 6.5 infinity ref in front n 6x9 infinity refs in the back..amp not even turned all that wall up n its sounds SO great.. Cant wait to get my infinity subs and alpine mono amp in next..
Brad From Hyattsville, MD
|The amp packs a lot of power for its size. I have this amp hooked up to my Alpine SPR-17S components and MB Quart RCE-269 components. This amp is worth the money|
bryan From AZ
|this little amp here is one heck of an amp. i have it hooked up to 2 jl audio vr650-csi 6.5 componets and 2 4 inch alpine sps-10c2. this amp on this hook up will just scream. i have it hooked up in a 05 silverado. this amp never gets hot. will be buying alpine amps from now on.|