- Electronic Crossover Network
- Bass Boost Circuit
- Bridgeable at 4 Ohms
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Double Sided Epoxy PCB Circuit Board
- Gold Plated RCA Inputs
- Line Outs for Left and Right Channels
- Low Pass Filter Controls
- High Pass Filter Controls
- Subwoofer Remote Level Control
- Power and Protection LED Indicators
- Soft Turn On/Off
- 500 Watts x 2 RMS Power into 4 Ohms
- 1000 Watts x 2 Max Power into 4 Ohms
- 2000 Watts x 1 Max Power at 4 Ohms Bridged
- 750 x 2 Watts RMS Power into 2 Ohms
- Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms
- THD: 0.04%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Channel Separation: >60dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 35kHz
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz~120Hz, 24dB/Octave
- Variable High Pass Filter: 50Hz~750Hz, 24dB/Octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to 18dB
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV ~ 8V
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 4
- Dimensions: 10.08'' (W) x 2.12'' (H) x 23.22'' (L)
- UPC: 068888725705
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TCG From arkansas
|Very large, heavy, quality amp that is very powerful. i had a pair of 4000w 15" 3" voice coil subs bridged at 4 ohm and it broke everything inside my truck, my roof console fell off and my rear side window wont stay shut. Only downfall is its not very efficient but it sounds way better than a cheap class d mono.|
a From bronx nyc
clearly everyone has their own opinion, but whoever says this amp is cheap and trash, you know nothing of car audio, whites blacks and spanish have diff sounds, for heavy heavy competition competitors that use nothing but evs and midrange speakers use what ampsk? this one .i have 18 10" evs and 10 12" evs.and every amp is an optidrive 500x2 or 700x2. go to youtube search for car shows that take plCe in nyc or pr dr. and see what real sound is like. certain areas counties only sell certain amps, some people thing having 2 15s and a couple.of 8s.with 6 1/2 speakers is sound. thats a basic system nowhere near real competition level.main point u want good great power with no problems whatsoever, this amp is top of the line!
Buck From Pasadena, Ca.
First off, this is considered a "budget amp". Nowadays there are tons of cheap class d amps made in China that are just really poor quality, claims of thousands of watts that typically fall far short of their claim. Don't get me wrong, we all have a budget. Well most of us... Lol. This amp is made in Korea and is cleaner, stronger, better in SQ than a lot of amps on the market costing twice what you can get this amp for retail. As far as sound, it is, I believe superior to the cheapy class d amps on the market, maybe not the high quality ones but for the price......This thing is an absolute beast in power and sounds good doing it. It does come at a price though...... Everything does...it is extremely large (won't fit in every application) and it draws a ton of current. If this is not and issue get it. I have this driving a Skar audio 1500 watt (conservatively rated subwoofer) and it is unreal.........