- 600W Class D Mono Amplifier
- RMS @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 125
- RMS @ 2 Ohm: 1 x 225
- RMS @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 300
- Variable low-pass 30Hz to 250Hz
- variable high-pass with Infrasonic 20HZ to 150Hz
- 18dB of boost with INTELLi Bass
- Remote gain capable
- Dimentions: 7.9" x 10.2" x 2.4"
- Power Rating: 125 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -61dBA (reference 1 watt into 4 ohms)
- Additional Power Output: 300 Watts RMS at 1 ohm, 14.4V
- Massive loosely-regulated MOSFET power supply
- IntelliQ Bass Optimization Circuit and Remote Gain Control
- Heavy Gauge Direct-wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals
- 18dB/octave Low-pass Filter
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
big-t From arlington tx
|i bought this amp for $150 brand new. and it was the best upgrade i have ever done to my system, it hits as if i was a 1000 watt amp. its only 600 max.|
george From phoniex az
|I think that orion is the best car auto out on the market today and that is no joke. i have the old style and just one 12 hits heard i cant wait to get two of the new 12s and the hcca amps.|