- 5-1/4" 2-way speakers
- IMPP composite woofer cone with cloth surround
- Polyetherimide (PEI) film dome tweeter
- Power range: 2-25 watts RMS (130 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 60-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Tweeter Composition: Polyetherimide
- Woofer Composition: IMPP Composite
- Woofer Surround: Treated Cloth
- Top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Paul From Northern CA.
|Great speakers!.I installed these with a Sony GTX-300 head-unit on my '07-Harley Electraglide.At 75mph. on the free-way all is good.I recommend these as a great bang for the buck purchase!|
Jonathan From Gulf Breeze
|These speakers sound terrific. But only for the high/mids and highs. At those levels, it gives pure crystal clear sound. At the lower frequencies though, it goes to crap. Use a good crossover with these and pair them with a nice sub(s), and you'll be very happy.|
Chris From South Florida
|Better than Kenwood 6.5s! The Kenwoods weren't the exact fit for my car and they blew up from my 60Wx4 Pioneer amp. These Pioneers take the power and are louder and clearer even with the gain turned back (and they're a smaller speaker)! Can't wait to see what a pair of premiers can do :)|