- Solo-Baric L5 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Power Handling Watts Peak (RMS): 1500 (750)
- Frequency Response: 18-100kHz
- Sensitivity: 88.8db
- Resonance Frequency: 24.0Hz
- Total Q-Factor [Qts]: 0.428
- Equivalent Volume [Vas], ft3 (L): 7.92 (224.36)
- Outer Frame Dimension, in (cm): 15-5/8" (39.7)
- Mounting Depth, in (cm): 8-12" (21.6)
- Patented square woofer technology
- Ultra-rigid SoloKon with constant back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field, increased thermal efficiency
- Progressive-roll, poly-cotton spider
- Spring loaded terminals
- Voice-coil wire to 428 degrees F
- Rear foam gasket on stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyrell Woodberry From Gresham SC
I have two of these subs in my Tahoe in a ported box powered by two 2000 watt amps and a kenwood deck these are some very powerful speakers I can make make my back doors flex in and out and I plan to add two more I give these speakers 5 stars|
michael darris From st.louis mo
|This woofer is a beast I have 2 in a ported box ran individually to 2 kicker 750.1 wit a 2 farad cap in a chevy caprice and its hard 2 feel bass in big cars like that but this system makes my chest hurt ears ring and I can literally feel my tonsils shake in my throat no lie ....solobaric is the best point blank period|
Mike G. From North Texas
|I have 2 of these in a ported enclosure powered by a hifonics tx1505d in a 04 corolla. Massive amounts of bass, keep getting the cops called.The windshield moves out a 1/4 inch. I'll have take the backseat out , order 2 more and a bigger amp. FEEL THE BASS!!!!!|