- 7-Band Rotary Equalizer
- 12 dB Boost/Cut at 50 Hz, 125 Hz, 345 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.2 KHz, 6 KHz, and 16 kHz
- Auxiliary Input with Source Select Switch
- Adjustable Aux Input Sensitivity
- Subwoofer Output Level Control
- Gold-Plated Preamp Inputs and Outputs
- Rotary Volume Control and Fader
- 6-Channel RCA Outputs
- Selectable 60/90 Hz Low-Pass Crossover
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave
- Maximum Output Level: 7V RMS
- Input Sensitivity: 50mV–4V RMS
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (S/N): 105 dB
- Frequency Response: 10-50,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.005 %
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Stereo Separation: 82 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 7" W x 1" H x 4" D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cesar From Montreal
|Es el segundo carro en q utilizo este tipo de ecualizador y mismo si es economico es súper excelente|
Randy Hunt From Magnolia, Tx.
|This equalizer is the #1 most sold equalizer on the market today and for good reason. It does what it is suppose to and looks good doing it. You cant go wrong adding this little jewel to your audio arsenal. If you have never had an equalizer before you are in for a very pleasant surprise. It will make your speakers and subwoofers act like their on steroids. A must have in car audio and the biggest improvement you can possibly make for so little money. Buy it you will love it! Enjoy|
Den From Pennsylvania
I've had this EQ for a while now, have had no quality issues with it. The knobs are kind of small, but then again, it's a 1/2 din sized EQ. I've run a few different setups, including Diamond Audio D6 components and subs, Alpine Type R coaxes, Alphasonik Components, an eclipse alum 12" sub, and as many as three seperate amplifiers. This really lets you"dial in" the music to your liking. It gives you WAY more flexiability than the typical 3 band parametric you get with most head units. The power plug is a little small, but manageable. The additional voltage and sub out adjustment makes a big difference for your gains on your amps. It's much easier to balance the levels and get much higher efficiency out of your amplifier(s). For the price, this is a really nice upgrade for any system. Plus the sub out 'kill' button is great if you don't need the bass (grandma, kids, etc...) in the car for the time being.