- Watts MAX. Music Power: 260 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 50 Watts
- Frequency Response: 30Hz ~ 30kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 91dB
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber for Smoother Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- Conex Damper
- 1-5/8" Lightweight Balanced Dome Midrange with Neodymium Magnet
- 5/8" Dome Tweeter
- 3/8" Dome Supertweeter
- Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass response
- Custom Fit for Ford and Mazda
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/2" (62mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/4" (191 x 133mm)
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dilip Nandi From Chicago, Illinois
|Crystal clear highs, deep bass response, balanced midrange. Excellent value and sound. I have four of these Pioneer's in my Ford Explorer.|
Jimmy T. From Southaven, MS.
|These speakers sound great. I have 2 of these in my front doors of '02 explorer. 10 times better than factory. For the price you can'y beat these. Pioneer ROCKS.|
Jerry Fletes From Austin, Tx
|I have 4 of them in my Mystique-Mercury LS 2000, each one inside doors, and sounds pretty good even with bass low frequencies, It was a great buy, and they are easiest to install in my Ford-Mercury.|