- 175 watts x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms
- 215 watts x 4 chan. @ 2 ohms
- 425 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms
- Low Impedance Operation
- SORT Protection Circuitry (Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- KickBass: 0-18 dB @ 40 Hz
- Built-In VarLow-Pass operation (50-200 Hz)
- High & Low level inputs
- Custom tooled gold plated connectors
- SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously) bridged mono load and a stereo load at the same time
- Cast aluminum EndKaps
- Input gain control: Low Level (125mV - 5V), High Level (250mV - 10V)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
gary From texas
|got this amp in my boat on 2-12"kicker comp on 1 channel and 2 pair of kicker6.5"on the other 2 channels.sound is unbelievable.money well spent!!!!|
james From wisconsin
|have this amp in trans am powering front doors mtx 6.5 thunder componant speakers - back 2 mtx thunder 6.5 all have sound deading behind them which is a must if you dont want distortion --- cds like queen just pop this is a very nice amp buy it you wont be disapointed|
edwin From Rhode Island
|I have this kicker 06zx850.4 pushing on my g35 coupe pushing six beyma six and a half and they sound real nice> plus 2 900 watts kicker amps pushing 2 kicker solobaric L7 in a custom box whooooaaaa alot of basssssssss????|