- 3-way 6"x8" speakers
- Aramid fiber-reinforced, injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1-5/8" polyester fiber semi-dome midrange and 5/8" polyester dome tweeter
- 3/8" PET film-dome tweeter for crisp, clear highs
- Glass imide voice-coil bobbin; conex damper
- Frequency response: 30-28,000 Hz
- Power range: 2-50 watts RMS (240 watts peak power)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Cut-out diameter: 7-1/2" x 5-1/4"
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Arlington,Texas
|Have thes in a mustang and thay sound rilly good for the price. My dad got them in we bought car new so factory wernt so hot. just bought a Kenwood KDC-MP642U. Thay sound rill good on that head unit wwith 2 Orin XTR2 12s in a band pass ported box from 91|
Shaun From Lake City
|I bought these speakers for the front doors of my 95 mustang. They sound pretty good but the stock speakers were subs so they were just getting bass and that sounded bad so, i wired them to the upper tweeters and now they sound good. My head unit is a jvc and i got 2 10 inch kickers in the trunk hooked up to a 300.1 This is a great system.|
Dominic From Memphis, TN
|I've had these speakers in my 1997 ford ranger now for three years, and even without an amp they sound spectacular with any aftermarket head unit.|