- 10" Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with 1000 Watts Max. Power
- Woofer Cone Material: IMPP Composite Cone
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround
- Voice Coil: 4 Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Glass Cloth
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction: Strontium
- Cast Aluminum Basket with Fin-Shaped Design
- Gasket: Rubber
- Wire Terminals: Spring Compression
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1000W
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 250W
- Frequency Response: 20-1,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.35-0.7 Cubic Feet
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Logan Waters From Quincy, Il.
|I put this sub in my 93 ford ranger regular cab. It fits right behind the seat perfectly. I hooked it up to a concept 250 watt amp and it sounds amaizing for its size and the space it takes up. If your short on room this is the subwoofer to buy. GREAT DEAL!|
Mike From Roxboro, NC
|I installed one of these for a friend in a 02 tundra hooked up to a 1200 watt mono concept amp. It pounds like a 12 in the same price range. must use polly-fil to reduce cone distortion. awesome sub|
George From Florida
|I purchased due to limited space in my regular cab F-150. The good: Great, great sounding sub. Bass comes in clear, punchy and accurate. Box is small and can fit easily using very little space. The bad: Sub "bottoms out" on very low bass hits. Overall: This is a great sub, possibly the best one out there, if and only if you are limited for space, but, if you have the room, go for a more conventional sub.|