- 10" Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with 1000 Watts Max. Power
- Woofer Cone Material: IMPP Composite Cone
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround
- Voice Coil: 4 Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Glass Cloth
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction: Strontium
- Cast Aluminum Basket with Fin-Shaped Design
- Gasket: Rubber
- Wire Terminals: Spring Compression
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1000W
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 250W
- Frequency Response: 20-1,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.35-0.7 Cubic Feet
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Logan Waters From Quincy, Il.
|I put this sub in my 93 ford ranger regular cab. It fits right behind the seat perfectly. I hooked it up to a concept 250 watt amp and it sounds amaizing for its size and the space it takes up. If your short on room this is the subwoofer to buy. GREAT DEAL!|
Mike From Roxboro, NC
|I installed one of these for a friend in a 02 tundra hooked up to a 1200 watt mono concept amp. It pounds like a 12 in the same price range. must use polly-fil to reduce cone distortion. awesome sub|
George From Florida
|I purchased due to limited space in my regular cab F-150. The good: Great, great sounding sub. Bass comes in clear, punchy and accurate. Box is small and can fit easily using very little space. The bad: Sub "bottoms out" on very low bass hits. Overall: This is a great sub, possibly the best one out there, if and only if you are limited for space, but, if you have the room, go for a more conventional sub.|