- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable low- and high-pass filters (low-pass 50-120 Hz, high-pass 50-750 Hz, 12 dB/ocatave)
- Bass boost (18 dB at 45 Hz)
- Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz)
- 4, 3, or 2-channel operation
- Built-in digital volt meter
- Cooling fan with air intake
- MOSFET power supply
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 11-1/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 11"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
nate From illinois
|Bought this amp with 12 inch audiobahn in bandpass, and it rocks peoples windows when i drive by... all for under $250!|
roque From central falls, r i
|i bought one for 260...and it looks great sounds perfect, i recomend a mounting the amp where it can be seen in the interior because it really looks good at work when mounted with cosmetics in mind, sounds better than the comperable kenwoods, looks much better too.|