- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable low- and high-pass filters (low-pass 50-120 Hz, high-pass 50-750 Hz, 13 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (18 dB at 45 Hz)
- Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz)
- 4, 3, or 2-channel operation
- Cooling fan with air intake
- built-in digital volt meter
- MOSFET power supply
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 11-1/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 11-11/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bad Bones Dano From Arkansas/ formalley So. Cal
|I've had my amp for a couple of years out standing amp it's been bounced around in and out of three differant cars still works great only draw back if not in well ventalated area it will over heat|
eric davis From fresno, ca.
|I thought I had a bulldog, turns out it was a poodle. lasted only a year, volt meter didnt last 6 mo. Its good for normal use. Has a good price.|
Gonzalo Menendez From Limas Peru
|It seems to me that this product is very good compared with other brands(marks) it(he,she) wanted to know all that delays the sending(parcel) to my country and that additional cost has thank you for there drinking to me the opportunity to think regards|