- 2-Channel Class-A/B Amplifier
- RMS Power (4 ohms): 250 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power (2 ohms): 375 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged RMS Power: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- Brushed Aluminum Chassis
- Top Mount Controls with Blue Illumination
- Cooling Fan
- Chrome DUB Fan Grille
- Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- THD: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: 95 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4V
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Variable 18 dB/Oct. Hi-Pass / Low-Pass Crossover: 50 - 250 Hz
- Bass Boost: On/Off 12 dB
- 4-Way Protecion: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" W x 2-1/8" H x 10-3/4" L
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ LOW From Tegucigalpa Honduras C.A.
|amp buys 2 dub mag audio i runing with 2 12 audiopipe each bridged and sounds well, but you want to feel the power of the low one, I do not recommend them to you. the price this good reason why sounds ........|
Dane From El Centro, CA
|I've had this amp for about two weeks now. As usual, it took some time tweeking it to my personal taste. It's a nice amp for the price. I have it powering two 8" inch Punch 1 subs. I am not shaking any houses as I drive by but the sound quality inside my Quad Cab is great.
Steven From Minnesota
|I got one of these powering a Pioneer Premier TS-W126C in a 1.35 cubic feet sealed box and it pushes it pretty well for the price shakes everything in my car alot of power and the sound quality is actually alot better than i thought i have had alot of other amps that are around the same price that have the power but the sq is crap this one actually is pretty nice for the price if your on a budget and want good sq with pretty good power i'd recomend it|