- Total Power: 450 Watts
- Rated Power: 60 W x 4 @ 4 Ohms RMS
- Rated Power: 110 W x 4 @ 2 Ohms RMS
- Rated Power: 225 W x 2 @ 4 Ohms bridged RMS
- 4 Gauge Power/Ground connections with built-in ATC fusing
- Aux Ouputs
- Connector Cover
- Focused mass heatsink design
- Infrasonic filter
- Stealth Connections
- Thermal Sensing
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Crossover Controls High-Pass (HP): 40-400Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Crossover Controls Low-Pass (LP): 40-400Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input Low level: 2 RCA pair
- Input switch: 2/4 ch.
- Signal Output Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Block
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Cast aluminum Heat Sink
- Convection Cooling
- Punch Bass EQ Remote Controls (included with cable)
- Visual Indicators: Power On, Signal Level, Thermal Status, Speaker Protection
- Class A/B Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 11 x 16.4 (in), 5.3 x 27.9 x 41.6 (cm)
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
danny From escondido, ca
|great sound quality running 2 6x9 fosgate and 2 4x6 fosgate and also 2 t1 tweeters of course got them cross overs aswell they sound clean and crisp with this amp better then anything for the price!!!!|
todd From north dakota
|just installed this to replace my crap alpine amps.big difference.my excelon speakers now produce good bass.i will never stray from american made fosgate amps again!|
Garrett Heyerdahl From North Dakota
|this amp is the best my alpine broke so i got this and what an improvement i have the rf power 4x6 es and alpine 3 way type s 6x9 this has two 30 amp fuses and i only have the gain at 1 eighth the way up way more then 60 watts|