- .5" polyethermide dome tweeter
- Foam surround
- Mica-injected polypropylene cone
- Proprietary cold-rolled steel basket
- Midrange Diameter: 4.0"
- Midrange Depth: 1.6
- Tweeter Diameter: .5"
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 21kHz
- Power Handling: 30 Watts RMS
- Power Handling: 60 Watts Peak
- Crossover High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity: 85B @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Missouri
I have had these Rockfords in my 95 wrangler for over 2 years. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs to replace a 4" speaker. In my dash and in my sound bar. I oush them with KDC-152 Kenwood HU they are getting right at 21.5 watts rms and don't need another 1. They sound great, crystal clear. No need for anything more than 30-50 watts nominaly to a coaxial speaker. Your ears can only process a small curve of Fqs. Any avid mobile audio enthusiest will tell you this.
Tracy From Memphis TN
|These speakers are good for low distortion but are too much money for The low wattage and frequency are these speakers down fall. They do offer good mid range bass and very good highs but you could find the same speaker design and higher wattage using the Wal mart brand Lighting Audio(check it out on this site). They are half the price and same specs.|