- .5" polyethermide dome tweeter
- Foam surround
- Mica-injected polypropylene cone
- Proprietary cold-rolled steel basket
- Midrange Diameter: 6"x8"
- Midrange Depth: 2.5"
- Tweeter Diameter: .5"
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 21kHz
- Power Handling: 60 Watts RMS
- Power Handling: 120 Watts Peak
- Crossover High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chad From PA
|I bought a pair of these a week ago and ran them off the Power series T400 amp with a JL Component set, it sounds great. The price on these was very reasonable and they sound great, I replaced an older set of Fosgate FRC2257s and it was a noticeable upgrade.|
Sean From CT
|I installed 2 pairs of these in my '98 explorer to replace the 2 pair of Pioneers I originally put in, the base improvement was minimal, but the highs are crystal clear and a huge step up. They can still ring through the 4 12" subs sitting in my trunk. After a month of tweaking the settings, I found a nice setting to work both with rock and hip-hop. Highly recommended if your considering and upgrade.|
Jack From Brazil
|I changed all 4 stock speakers out of my 99 explorer because they didn't keep up with my 2 12" kicker subs. The Fosgates are amazing. they are so loud and are a very good addition to my sound system!|