- 2-Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 2 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 4 ohms bridged: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Class D amplifier design
- Stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- Quick-connect speaker connectors
- HP/LP Crossover: 30 - 400 Hz, 12dB/oct.
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Preamp-level inputs
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA preamp-level inputs
- Top mounted blue LED power/status indicator
- Continuously adjustable gain control
- Gold plated power screw terminals
- Fuse rating: 15A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended (not included with amplifier)
- 10-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
weston From toronto
|this amp is incredible....like they say alpine is the best..i had a rockford before but this one is alot better as far as producing a crisp sound,,, not to mention the amazing power it puts out,,little pricey but this site sells it cheaper than anywhere else,,|