- 650 watts, RSd Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 Ohms RMS Power Output: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 Ohms RMS Power Output: 650 watts x 1 chan.
- High Speed, High Current MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- On Board Protection Circuitry
- Multi-Function Protection Indicator
- Built-In Low Pass Crossover, 30 Hz - 300 Hz @ 18 dB/oct.
- Variable Bass Boost(0 - 18 dB)
- Wide Range Input Sensitivity Adjustment
- Line Level Inputs
- AUX Outputs
- S/N Ratio: 82 dB
- Dimensions: 16-7/8"L x 11-3/16"W x 2-3/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ricardo From vallejo CA
|This is a great amp I put it in my silverado crew cab wanted sumthing better than the weak 1000 watt monoblock I had it was better than my old amp buh I bought it so fast that it passed my mind that for around 30 bucks could of got the 1200.1 bought it n had ta buy new subs cuz blew my old 1s I wud reccomend if yhu want sumthing gud with a little system|
Ron From Memphis, TN
|Great amp for the money! I have a single 12" Audiobahn Alum12 in a small sealed box and it POUNDS. Small drain on my charging system do to class D circuitry. Power seems to be underrated and great SQ, Phoenix Gold is BACK!!!!|