- 4” Copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- Burp power in excess of 5000W
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Dimensions (in) 11.9 x 10.7
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061486
- Weight: 75
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
donald bailey From United States
Best subwoofer I've had to date. I was tempted to buy 2, glad i didn't. I'd probably would have had to replace my windows at this point. I would recommend this sub to anyone who wants supreme bass but doesn't mind spending the money
Peter From Felts mills ny
Yeap broke my windows, have 2 of these bad boys and each a 5500 power acoustic amps...it's serious
Billy From lee
|It's a loud speaker for sure if you are able to supply the power, it candle around 3200 rms which I currently am at. The only problem is it's very difficult to build a box to get the sound you want|