- 4” Copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- Burp power in excess of 5000W
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Dimensions (in) 11.9 x 10.7
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061486
- Weight: 75
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Billy From lee
|It's a loud speaker for sure if you are able to supply the power, it candle around 3200 rms which I currently am at. The only problem is it's very difficult to build a box to get the sound you want|
joseph From lakewood wa
i have a mustang 2003 mach 1 i wanted something loud competition level ... one of the guys in the shop installed 2 orion 12 xt pro i think, 1000w i was very dissapointed, then he brought me out to his 4dr pick up turned on his stereo and OMG!!!!!! he had 1 i repeat 1 orion hcca 12 inch 4000w speaker and it bumps so imagine that same speaker in a 2003 mustang i cant wait !!! i read all the reviews and everyones happy ,,, i know i will be !!! IN A SMALL CAR LIKE MINE THE SUB IS BEING PLACED PARALELL TO THE FRONT SEATS FOR THAT 4" EXCURSION !!
DC From Decatur Alabama
|These are awesome subs I sold my old setup Hifonics brz2100 and 2 kicker Cvx 15's. I purchased 2 Orion Hcca 12.2 subs and purchased a kicker zx2500.1 2980rms @2ohms these subs pound so hard in my 07 Pontiac grand prix gt this is he hardest hitting 2 sub system I've ever owned I would recommend anybody to buy these subs they are expensive but you have to remember you get what you pay always buy quality equipment if you want the best sounds.|