- 4” Copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- Burp power in excess of 5000W
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Dimensions (in) 11.9 x 10.7
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061486
- Weight: 75
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Luke From Chugiak, Alaska
|My favorite subs all around that I've tried. I ended up buying 2 of the 12's and am running them at 0.5 ohms with my SAZ 3500D. And then behind the amp I have a 225A Excessive Amperage alternator, 3 XS Power deep cell batteries, and 2 runs of 0 gauge wire with 300A fuses connecting it all; and with all that these subs are definitely WAY under powered! I tuned the box in the high 20's in hertz and can do a hair trick which is exactly what I was going for, so I was psyched when I pulled it off without renforcing my roof yet (a LOT of the pressure goes into shacking it up and down!) or finishing installing the sound dampener all the way. Definitely great subs, and a good option to still make the subs look semi-flush to the box without adding that 3rd layer of MDF to the baffle (although bad if you wanted to do this for the complete flat look). I've never met anyone in Alaska with a larger setup than me too! Although if you're looking at any subs of this tier than be prepared to either dish out a load of money to get a box professionally built for you or to spend a large chunk of time and effort doing it yourself (which is honestly very fulfilling to do), because NO sub is going to perform well no matter your goal if you don't have an adequate box and power system behind it. Oh, and one thing I have to say is that they ended up giving me a sub with the dust cap put on upside down :( I was too pumped to get it hooked up so I didn't complain, and I'm sure that it's one in a million, but I had to say it... Now people always tell me that I put one in upside down lol|
donald bailey From United States
Best subwoofer I've had to date. I was tempted to buy 2, glad i didn't. I'd probably would have had to replace my windows at this point. I would recommend this sub to anyone who wants supreme bass but doesn't mind spending the money
Peter From Felts mills ny
Yeap broke my windows, have 2 of these bad boys and each a 5500 power acoustic amps...it's serious