- CEA-2006 compliant
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 125W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 190W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm bridged: 380W x 1
- Selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- Built-in Crossover has selectable LPF
- MOSFET power supply
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion only 0.015%
- 2/1 Channel # Capability
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Dimensions: 14-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 11-13/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MENOLAME From ST.LOUIS MO.
|I BOUGHT THIS AMP,AND TWO CERWIN VEGA TWELVES FOR $100 BUCKS. WHEN BRIDGED, IT HITS HARD, BUT CUTS OUT ON THE LOWS. RAN IT STRAIGHT AND FOR SOME REASON IT HITS EVEN HARDER. I GOT EM IN A 92' MUSTANG HATCHBACK SO THAT HELPS A LOT. BUT EVER SINCE I UN BRIDGED IT IT NEVER CUT OFF AGAIN. I PUMPED IT FOR ABOUT 5 HOURS STRAIGHT AND IT KEPT IT COMIN SO ITS ABOUT AN 'EIGHT' UNBRIDGED AND IN A HATCHBACK. LOL|
Jgaints From Massachusets
|Realy nice amp i hook it up to a 12in 1200 watt kenwood and the sh.. bumps. Gets realy hot and goes out for a couple of seconds other than that its a good amp|
AJ From MN
|Real good Amp. Does get pretty hot when you push it. I have it hooked up to a RF preloaded 10 rated at 450 Watts RMS and it it drives it like mad!|