- 1200 Watts Maximum Power
- Bridgeable 4/3/2 Channel
- ICE-power Full-Range Class FD
- Output Power (4 Ohm, <=1% THD): 75 Watts x 4
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged, <=1% THD): 300 Watts x 2
- Output Power (2 Ohm, <=1% THD): 150 Watts x 4
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 80 dBA
- Peak Music Power: 1200 Watts
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Dimensions: 11-15/16" x 2-3/16" x 7-11/16"
- 4 Channel (Gold Plated) RCA Input Jacks
- RCA Outputs (Pass Thru)
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- MOSFET Output Section
- Class-D Design
- Hi-Volt (400mV~6.5V) Input Level Control
- 4ch. HPF/LPF Built-in Crossover
- Crossover Frequency Range: 40~500Hz, -12dB/Oct.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
1FASTALLI From CA
|AWESOME AMP!!!!!!!! This thing is pushing all my speaker in my boat. With 4 memphis audio 6 1/2 marine speaker and 10 pioneer premier subwoofer. Don't be fooled by the size it rock hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
Dylan From AZ
|Awesome Amp! Dont be fooled by its small size, it has some grunt! Powering Diamond D3 6.5 comps in the doors and a Diamond M612D2MKII in a 1.25 ported downfire box in a single cab Ram, It rocks hard and clean, and stays cool! Coupled with the Premier 690UB its the perfect <$1200 System. This Amp is on par with my huge Rockford 4 channel, and its less than half the size.|
John From from new york
|this amp is awsome.. it turned my front
components into pure musical detail..
i can hear sounds i never heard before..
it makes my components play very loud
without screaming.. the sound from the speakers seem to move closer to my ears
i am using a 4 volt radio.. it can take
up to 6.5 volts which would only make
it even more powerful... great job by
pioneer.. buy this amp with complete