- Peak Music Power: 300 Watts
- Output Power (4 Ohm, <=1% THD): 60 Watts x 2
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged, <=1% THD): 150 Watts x 1
- Output Power (2 Ohm, <=1% THD): 75 Watts x 2
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms) 80 dBA
- Dynamic Power (4 Ohm): 60 Watts
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Built-In Crossover (80Hz Low-Pass Filter)
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Input Level Control: Hi-Volt (400mV ~ 6.5v)
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- 2/1 Channel # Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion only 0.008%
- Dimensions: 11-13/16"x 2-3/8"x 7-5/8" (300 mm x 60 mm x 194 mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From Lewiston
|This amp is great! I have one pushing 2 kicker comp 10's and was baffled on how well thay sounded running off sutch a small amp, so I hooked this amp up to a watt meter and wow. Pioneer has grossly underestimated the true RMS of this little amp. It was running 200 watts RMS bridged. Thats a fare cry from what Pioneer says. This amp is a little power house and dos'nt get very hot so you dont have to keep it cool. A great amp for some lower end subs. Good clean power. And a bargin.|