- 400W Mono Block Amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- Selectable crossover LPF, FLAT
- 50Hz-250Hz low pass filter
- Subsonic filter 20-50Hz
- Fuse rating: 20A x 1
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 2.5" x 10.3" x 8.5"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From Wyoming
|Worked beautifly with PowerBass10 in a2cubic foot slot-port even had to use their scoche line converter. Half gain,boost on, 8ohm. no heat. nothing to complain about-for 60 bucks|
Kick From kansas
|This is an ok amp i have it hooked up to a single 10 with 300 peak. its in a sealed box in the back of a ford focus. MY 4 6x8s have more bass than what this amp can put out! it gets pretty hot if u have it on for a while.|