- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented spider cavity
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Motor Size 102 oz. double stacked
- Mounting Depth 6.75"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.0 cu. ft. (28.88 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.75 cu. ft.- 1.25 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (21.24 liters - 35.40 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.79 cu. ft. (50.69 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332754
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler From Temecula, CA
|Ordered these and they sent me the brand new 600 watt rms ones(: dont know what happened. Dont care. Ill takem but there really great subs.|
Serious Jones From Atlanta, GA
I had 2 P3's in a ported box being pushed by a Hifonics 1000 Watt Class D Amp, that seemed to be the sweet spot. I love these subs! Had them in my Acura TL, then after 4 years moved em to my Tahoe. After 4 years, I was consistently complimented on how hard they hit. Best low's you'll find in a 12". I would easily "beat down the block" WITHOUT turning the sub volume past -2 or -1 on my head unit. The price is just icing on the cake, I'd recommend these to anybody looking for ground shaking, yet clean sound ; and willing to get a quality Amp and a big enough box, these subs are deep, and they sound deeper. The quality of product on the Rockford Fosgates is top-notch!
Only reason I ditched these was b/c the genius at best buy accidently put a screwdriver thru the cone when I was going down from 2 to 1 sub. They gave me an Alpine Type-R as a comparable product, and I can honestly say, after 8 months, I miss my P3's.
Will From Monterey Bay, Ca
Had two of these in a custom ported box, each running on a seperate p400-2 bridged. Bought them a few months after they came out. Im writing this review mainly because I miss them. ha ive been through a few different subs (Kicker cvr12's, Pioneer Premeir Ts12 Pro) and by far those Fosgate's beat them all. Highly recomend these subs for anyone looking for great sounding bass. And not to mention their alot cheaper than when they first came out at $249.99 on sale. Add to cart and you wont regret it!