- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 3.50"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 0.50 cu. ft. (16.42 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.40 cu. ft. - 1.0 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (11.33 liters - 28.32 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure is 0.75 cu. ft. (21.24 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
casey From no there
|these subs slam!!! i have 2 in my frontier in a ported box with 300 watts each and they will hurt you. way louder then my friends p1 12s|
Bill From Grandma's House
|These speaker's are the best shallow mounts that you can buy. (in my opinion) I have 2 of them in my Ford F-150 with 250 watts going to each. They don't put out overwhelming bass, but trust me they sound awesome.|