- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 3.50"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 0.50 cu. ft. (16.42 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.40 cu. ft. - 1.0 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (11.33 liters - 28.32 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure is 0.75 cu. ft. (21.24 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332792
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
casey From no there
|these subs slam!!! i have 2 in my frontier in a ported box with 300 watts each and they will hurt you. way louder then my friends p1 12s|
Bill From Grandma's House
|These speaker's are the best shallow mounts that you can buy. (in my opinion) I have 2 of them in my Ford F-150 with 250 watts going to each. They don't put out overwhelming bass, but trust me they sound awesome.|