- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 52 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 3.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.00 cu. ft. (28.88 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.60 cu. ft. - 1.20 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (16.99 liters - 33.98 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.25 cu. ft. (33.98 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
louie From tacna az.
|The p3 shallow mount is one of the best subs I've ever bought. It's versitility is great and it has as good of a bump as any other if not better. Two thumbs up for sure.|
Nate Smith From Va.
|Awesome sub. Great performance. If you enjoy bass, then this sub is for you. Excellent price according to other retailers. Definitely, recommend this sub...|
Zach Lange From Vernal, UT
|these are by far the best subs i have ever had, i have a custom fit and built box that is sealed with a 1800 watt kenwood counter-sunk in pushing two of them.|