- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 52 oz.
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 3.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.00 cu. ft. (28.88 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.60 cu. ft. - 1.20 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (16.99 liters - 33.98 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.25 cu. ft. (33.98 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
louie From tacna az.
|The p3 shallow mount is one of the best subs I've ever bought. It's versitility is great and it has as good of a bump as any other if not better. Two thumbs up for sure.|
Nate Smith From Va.
|Awesome sub. Great performance. If you enjoy bass, then this sub is for you. Excellent price according to other retailers. Definitely, recommend this sub...|
Zach Lange From Vernal, UT
|these are by far the best subs i have ever had, i have a custom fit and built box that is sealed with a 1800 watt kenwood counter-sunk in pushing two of them.|