- CEA Dynamic Power (all channels): 300 Watts
- CEA RMS Power Per Channel @ 4 ohm: 150 Watts x 1
- Optional RMT1 Remote Bass Control
- Side mounted preamp controls
- Continuously variable crossover from 40 ~ 250Hz
- Continuously variable iX2-Bass, 0 ~ 18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Low level inputs 300mV ~ 8V
- High level inputs 2V ~ 10V
- Pass thru RCA outputs
- Unregulated MOSFET power supply
- High current output transistors
- SLAM circuitry
- High current oversized power / ground terminals accept 4-gauge wire directly
- High current speaker terminals accepts 10-gauge wire directly
- Heavy duty die cast heat sink
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Craig From Detroit
|This amp is ok for anyone who is looking for a lil bit of thump for a lil bit of money. I paired this amp with Infinity Reference 1250w and it sounds pretty good enough to make my rear view mirror unusable. This amp don't really run hot either and pumps quite a bit of power into my sub. If your looking to spend like 200 dollars onna system, I would suggest this amp.|