- Type-X 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Hidden Screw Gasket
- Gold Plated Insert Terminal Block with VC Connection Jumpers
- One-Sided Terminal Layout
- Massive Triple Stacked Strontium Magnets
- FEA Optimized High Excursion Injected Santoprene Multi-Roll Surround
- FEA Optimized Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- FEA Optimized CRC T-Drive Motor Structure with Copper Shorting Sleeve & Heat Transfer Technology
- Multi-Stage Ventilation System (Dual Flare Pole, Spider Plateau & Frame Leg Venting, Cone/VC Junction Venting)
- Integrated Spider Landing and Heat Transfer Plate
- Dual Voice Coil Design, 4-Layer High Temp Wire with Inner/Outer Winding on Twin-Wall Brass Former
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Honeycomb Parabolic Cone
- top-mount depth: 8-5/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.65-1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.0-2.0 cubic feet
- Price per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
adam From ohio
|I have two of these 12's and a custom ported box built to alpines specs. I have a Hifonics BRZ2400.1D amp (CEA Compliant) running at 1 ohm with a kinetik 2000 battery and 220 power bastard alternator. I have had 4 kicker cvx's, 2 l7s, and diamond d3s all powered by hifonics amps. These X's are the loudest subs i have personally heard. It's almost too loud for my liking-gives me a headache and ear ache if i listen full volume for more than a minute and i've had some loud systems. The subs sq is very nice also. I haven't heard the jl w7 but im willing to bet they could compete, probalby isn't louder theoretically because the w7 has more xmax and volume displacement though. If you run true power to these subs and the correct box, wiring, and battery...these subs should be plenty loud enough. Anything louder and your gonna have some seriouse hearing damage.|
ThuMP KiNGz *775* From ReNo Nv
|yo wat up guys.. i have an 07 denali on 26's.. i have 6 of these alpine TYPE X's with a custom ported u shaped box fits perfect. and boy i tell u these bad boyz be poundin hard.. i have six 3000W performance teknique amps running to each sub,3 batteries,1 8 farad rockford cap. and also running 300w planet audio component speakers with tweets being ran by a 4 channel 600w performance teknique amp. you can here me coming miles away and man i tell yea reno is hella strict about loud music ive gotten 4 tickets for disturbing the peace, all $450.00 each.. i recommend these subs to any 1 out there that wants to go competion. these are it. i came close to giving one of my buddies a heartattack. i backed my whip up opened my trunk. shattered the front windows to my house i was only 40 sum ft away.. these be banging... gotta get em.. holla|
MAD-RAM aka REDEYZ From Ft. Wash, Md
|Oh Yeah! With hifonics/Maxxonics thats why they call them the power gods try a batt.cap.|