- Type-X 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Hidden Screw Gasket
- Gold Plated Insert Terminal Block with VC Connection Jumpers
- One-Sided Terminal Layout
- Massive Triple Stacked Strontium Magnets
- FEA Optimized High Excursion Injected Santoprene Multi-Roll Surround
- FEA Optimized Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- FEA Optimized CRC T-Drive Motor Structure with Copper Shorting Sleeve & Heat Transfer Technology
- Multi-Stage Ventilation System (Dual Flare Pole, Spider Plateau & Frame Leg Venting, Cone/VC Junction Venting)
- Integrated Spider Landing and Heat Transfer Plate
- Dual Voice Coil Design, 4-Layer High Temp Wire with Inner/Outer Winding on Twin-Wall Brass Former
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Honeycomb Parabolic Cone
- top-mount depth: 8-5/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.65-1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.0-2.0 cubic feet
- Price per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Elliot From Oceanside
|These speakers are some of the best 12" inch subs that I've ever owned! It gives you the bass that you're craving but with a clear quality of sound. Very nice balance. I currently have 2 1000x watt Rockford Fosgate Punch Amps, one to each sub and it sounds unbelievable. Thumbs up, no complaints!|
Johnny From AUSTIN TX
These speakers are the best I have ever owned and wouldn't trade them for anything else. They were delivered on time and in good package.
Roderick Fountain From United States
|I love this product it's very loud and attention grabbing it's just what I have been looking for in a set of subwoofers for my vehicle|