- 2-way car speakers for 6-1/2" and 6-3/4" locations
- Plus One+ injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" rotating UniPivot rotating textile dome tweeter column with ratcheting lock
- Intermount III mounting system for fit in 6-3/4" openings
- Extended motor structure for more bass
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Built-in tweeter level adjustment (0 or +3dB)
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert W. From Caldwell, ID
|Iam running these and the infinity 6020cs off of a Fosgate P400-4 in my 08 Canyon and I couldn't be happier. They are so clear that my brother heard it and bought the same set up for his car.|
J. Man From greenville, s.c.
|i bought 2 pairs of these speakers and a jvc head from olcs to replace my bose system in my pathfinder then hooked it all up to a 900 watt amp. and omg!!!! the bose system isn't even close to the sound coming from these infinitys|
MAD-RAM aka REDEYZ From Ft. Wash , Maryland
|I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PPL THINK THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GET A LOT OF BASS OUT OF MID-RANGE SPEAKRS ESPECIALLY THESE LIL BABIES! THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE NOT SUBS CHRISTIAN! GHEESH! THEY ARE GOOD DOOR SPEAKERS. IF YOU WANT A LIL MORE PUNCH OUT OF THEM TRY A LIL DYNAMAT BETWEEN YOUR DOOR ,IT WORKS!|