- Class A/B Four-Channel Full-Range Amplifier
- Rated Power (4 Channel Mode): 75 W RMS x 4 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (Bridged to 2 Channel): 150 W RMS x 2 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Patented Technology: Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit (U.S. Patent #6,294,959)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 2 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (50 Hz - 5 kHz), selectable-slope / mode (12 or 24 dB / octave, LP or HP) for each pair of channels
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm per ch.
- S/N Ratio: >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate: ±25 V / µS @ 4 ohm per ch.
- Left to Right Channel Separation: >75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in. (340 mm x 235 mm x 60 mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
scott From florida
|great amp I used it on a pair of 6 1/2 components and 4 inch speakers and it still has plenty of power for another set of speakers jl is the best|