- Class A/B Four-Channel Full-Range Amplifier
- Rated Power (4 Channel Mode): 75 W RMS x 4 @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (Bridged to 2 Channel): 150 W RMS x 2 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Patented Technology: Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit (U.S. Patent #6,294,959)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 2 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (50 Hz - 5 kHz), selectable-slope / mode (12 or 24 dB / octave, LP or HP) for each pair of channels
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm per ch.
- S/N Ratio: >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate: ±25 V / µS @ 4 ohm per ch.
- Left to Right Channel Separation: >75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in. (340 mm x 235 mm x 60 mm)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
scott From florida
|great amp I used it on a pair of 6 1/2 components and 4 inch speakers and it still has plenty of power for another set of speakers jl is the best|