- Class A/B Four-Channel System Amplifier
- Rated Power Channels 1&2 stereo mode: 150 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm – 4 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Rated Power Channels 1&2 bridged mode: 300 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm – 8 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Rated Power Channels 3&4 stereo mode: 75 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm – 4 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Rated Power Channels 3&4 bridged mode: 150 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm – 8 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit (U.S. Patent #6,294,959)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 2 pair of inputs
- Channel 1&2 Crossover: Fully-variable (50 Hz - 5 kHz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) LP, BP or HP
- Channel 3&4 Crossover: Fully-variable (50 Hz - 5 kHz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) HP
- Bass EQ: +6 dB (variable boost up to +15 dB with Remote Bass Option)
- Infrasonic Filter (Channels 1&2 only): Defeatable 24dB / octave at 30 Hz
- All speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- THD at Rated Power (All Channels): <0.03% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio (All Channels): >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response (All Channels): 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor (All Channels): >200 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate (All Channels): ±25 V / µS @ 4 ohm per ch.
- Left to Right Channel Separation: >75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.70 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
daniele monzalve From phoenix , az
|this is without a doubt the best 4 channel amp, that I have ever used.i'm running FOCAL 165V3 3 way components and also A/D/S 346is components with the PX tweeters in the front, and in the back i'm running ORION HCCA 6S not the new ones but the old ones with the big crossover. I'm getting so much bass off of this speakers one of my friends ask me if I had sub in there, I can hear things that I couldn't with other amps. JL def got a winner here plus it looks better than the older model. might be a little too high on the prize side but if you want quality you'll get it with this one|