- Class A/B Four-Channel System Amplifier
- Rated Power Channels 1&2 stereo mode: 150 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm – 4 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Rated Power Channels 1&2 bridged mode: 300 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm – 8 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Rated Power Channels 3&4 stereo mode: 75 W RMS x 2 @ 1.5 ohm – 4 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Rated Power Channels 3&4 bridged mode: 150 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm – 8 ohm (11 – 14.5V)
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class A/B Circuit (U.S. Patent #6,294,959)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 2 pair of inputs
- Channel 1&2 Crossover: Fully-variable (50 Hz - 5 kHz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) LP, BP or HP
- Channel 3&4 Crossover: Fully-variable (50 Hz - 5 kHz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) HP
- Bass EQ: +6 dB (variable boost up to +15 dB with Remote Bass Option)
- Infrasonic Filter (Channels 1&2 only): Defeatable 24dB / octave at 30 Hz
- All speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- THD at Rated Power (All Channels): <0.03% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio (All Channels): >108.5 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response (All Channels): 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor (All Channels): >200 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
- Slew Rate (All Channels): ±25 V / µS @ 4 ohm per ch.
- Left to Right Channel Separation: >75 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.70 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
daniele monzalve From phoenix , az
|this is without a doubt the best 4 channel amp, that I have ever used.i'm running FOCAL 165V3 3 way components and also A/D/S 346is components with the PX tweeters in the front, and in the back i'm running ORION HCCA 6S not the new ones but the old ones with the big crossover. I'm getting so much bass off of this speakers one of my friends ask me if I had sub in there, I can hear things that I couldn't with other amps. JL def got a winner here plus it looks better than the older model. might be a little too high on the prize side but if you want quality you'll get it with this one|