- 1-3/8" titanium dome tweeter, 5/8" supertweeter
- Aramid Fiber Hybrid Thin Diaphragm
- Holographic Surface Design
- Discrete Edge Design
- Elastomer Coated Cloth Edge
- High Linearity Suspension Maintains Tight Control
- Ultra-Heat Resistant Voice Coil Bobbin
- European Standard Frame Dimensions
- Mounting Depth: 2.008"
- Magnet Weight: 10.0 oz
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rudy From QUEENS, NYC
|these speakers are the best, you can hear everything. i installed them in my 89 bronco II and the bass was amazing, you get that high quality deep full sound like in a factory premium sound system (bose). these are one of the very few speaker that can go to 50k herts. you need a pair of these hooked up to your ride. i'm running them of my pioneer head unit(thats it) with that little power they sound great. when you compare speakers remember to look at what kinda range your getting. more range the better quality sound you'll get. For 43.00 better than those high end companys. more herts, more bass, more highs and mids, and of course more money in your wallet. also, if you go to the company website you'll see that these speakers are made of material found in bullet proof vests. (bulletproof speakers) lol.|