- Bi-linear selectable crossovers for inputs and outputs (Hi/Full/Low)
- Continuously variable high and low-pass crossovers
- Variable subwoofer equalizer
- Phase inversion switch (0 - 180º)
- Platinum 4-gauge power connectors
- Tri-mode operation
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 2 x 260 Watts
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 2 x 520 Watts
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono: 1 x 1050 Watts
- T.H.D.: 0.05%
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >96db
- Damping Factor: >200
- Input Sensitvity: 0.1-3.0v
- Crosover Slopes: 12db
- Crossover Frequency: High-Pass(Hz) 30 - 500, Low-Pass(Hz) 30-150
- Subwoofer Eq: 0-18db
- Dimensions: 24" x 10" x 2.5"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dark Matter From Allentown, PA
|I have my XTA1050 pushing two cadence TXW-10 4 ohm subs. My box was bought used and isn't the correct dimensions. However, it sounds good and is pretty darn loud. I know this is cliche to say, but people are surprised when I tell them I only have two 10s.|