- Woofer Cone Material IMPP Composite Cone
- Surround 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- Voice Coil 4 Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Bobbin Glass Cloth
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction Strontium
- Basket Design Cast Aluminum Basket with Fin-Shaped Design
- Gasket Rubber
- Wire Terminals Spring Compression
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.15-0.5Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam From Florida
|Works great best value for the money!|
Ken From Unklekrawlie tattoo
|Worked nice for what it is but takes a lot if amperage to push small speaker to make it really get its true sounding potential|
Rockhead From Pittsburgh,Pa
Great out of the Box. Tight truck shaker. Installed 2 ea 8 inch Subs with a alpine 5 channel AMP Sub out was 250 watts @ 4 ohms . should not have had a problem . 120 days later theys subs went down for the count. Think I stay away from Pioneer products.