- Woofer Cone Material IMPP Composite Cone
- Surround 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- Voice Coil 4 Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Bobbin Glass Cloth
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction Strontium
- Basket Design Cast Aluminum Basket with Fin-Shaped Design
- Gasket Rubber
- Wire Terminals Spring Compression
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.15-0.5Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rockhead From Pittsburgh,Pa
Great out of the Box. Tight truck shaker. Installed 2 ea 8 inch Subs with a alpine 5 channel AMP Sub out was 250 watts @ 4 ohms . should not have had a problem . 120 days later theys subs went down for the count. Think I stay away from Pioneer products.
Jim From MD
I have one of these in my Lexus SC300 to replace the factory 8" sub with a 5-channel Crunch amp and this sub REALLY bumps for its size. I installed it thinking that it wouldn't really bump that much, but it seriously shakes the hell out of my car! I have everything sound deadened so it sounds even better when this sub hits! Don't let this sub's 8" size fool you, its got some serious punch to it for it's little size.
Zac From Texas
|I wish I had room for a 10 or a deeper 8 but in my truck space is limited. I was surprised at this sub, it has great low end response. Balances everything out well.|