The technology that goes into an amplifier has a direct impact on the sound that you hear. The DPX2251 Hybrid feature Class G/H technology to deliver maximum power whenever you need it. By regulating the power supply voltage according to the input signal, this allows
for the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the sound quality of an A/B design. Top of the line features include, integrated electronic crossovers, speaker level inputs, and gold plated RCA connectors.
- Class G/H Amplifiers
- 650 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 250W x 2 into 2 Ohms, @ < 0.1% THD
- 180W x 2 into 4 Ohms, @ < 0.1% THD
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 340W x 2 RMS
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 200W x 2 RMS
- S/N: 86dB (Ref: 1W into 4 Ohm)
- Input Voltage Sensing
- Precise Frequency Selector -12dB / Oct. High/Low Pass Crossover, 50Hz - 575Hz, 525Hz - 5.8kHz
- Variable Bass Boost; 0-15dB @ 45Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/ Speaker/ Power
- Speaker Level Input
- Dimensions: 12-1/4" x 10-1/8" x 2-3/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Australia
|Picked up one of these amps a few months ago for just $*** second hand and just 3 months old. Couldn't be happier with it. I'm running it with a Digital Designs 2512a with d2 coils and its pounding so hard.
Compared to my old monoblock this amp is very efficient, it goes harder and my lights no longer dim on heavy bass.