- Great sounding upgrade speakers at competitive price points
- Perfect for OEM upgrade, with many sizes to choose from to suit almost any vehicle. New cosmetics look good in your car, and fit easily in your stock
- Improve the output and sound quality of your vehicle with these highly efficient speaker choices
- High efficiency design runs easily off of factory or built-in head unit power for an easy system upgrade
- Stamped Steel Shallow Frame Woofer
- Shallow Mounting Design
- High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Optimized Air-Flow Design
- Silk Dome Swivel Tweeters
- 1'' Wide-Range Silk Dome Tweeter
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From NC
I bought these with a pioneer head unit and a 4 channel thousand watt profile AP-1040 amp (yes i know its not a well known amp) but it is clear as day even when you pump 80 RMS through them. I am about to get an amplifier so i will have an almost entirely Alpine system. Type-S of course.
Marshall Fry From Lockesburg, AR
|I put these in the front doors of my 2003 silverado, and i also put them in my girlfriends 1999 silverado during the same month. All i can say is WOW!!! These things dont distort:)...That is after you break them in. You needa play some hard hitting songs through them for a few hours before you get the best sound from them. I had mine cranked all the way up a few days ago with my pioneer head unit and they didnt distort at all!!:) These are great speakers, and also a great price. I highly recomend anyone to get these....whether your stock speakers are blown(like ours were), or wanting really loud mids and highs, these are the ones for you.|
Taylor From St. Michael, Minnesota
|I've had these speakers for awhile now. They are great and sound good, and if people are looking for speakers look here. I have looked around and this website is great they have the best price on Alpines. Installation was simple and easy. Alpine gets an A on their homework.|