- Great sounding upgrade speakers at competitive price points
- Perfect for OEM upgrade, with many sizes to choose from to suit almost any vehicle. New cosmetics look good in your car, and fit easily in your stock
- Improve the output and sound quality of your vehicle with these highly efficient speaker choices
- High efficiency design runs easily off of factory or built-in head unit power for an easy system upgrade
- Stamped Steel Shallow Frame Woofer
- Shallow Mounting Design
- High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Optimized Air-Flow Design
- Silk Dome Swivel Tweeters
- 1'' Wide-Range Silk Dome Tweeter
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From NC
I bought these with a pioneer head unit and a 4 channel thousand watt profile AP-1040 amp (yes i know its not a well known amp) but it is clear as day even when you pump 80 RMS through them. I am about to get an amplifier so i will have an almost entirely Alpine system. Type-S of course.
Marshall Fry From Lockesburg, AR
|I put these in the front doors of my 2003 silverado, and i also put them in my girlfriends 1999 silverado during the same month. All i can say is WOW!!! These things dont distort:)...That is after you break them in. You needa play some hard hitting songs through them for a few hours before you get the best sound from them. I had mine cranked all the way up a few days ago with my pioneer head unit and they didnt distort at all!!:) These are great speakers, and also a great price. I highly recomend anyone to get these....whether your stock speakers are blown(like ours were), or wanting really loud mids and highs, these are the ones for you.|
Taylor From St. Michael, Minnesota
|I've had these speakers for awhile now. They are great and sound good, and if people are looking for speakers look here. I have looked around and this website is great they have the best price on Alpines. Installation was simple and easy. Alpine gets an A on their homework.|