- Class D amplifier minimizes power waste and heat generation.
- 800 Watts Peak Music Power
- Continuous Power @ 4 ohm: 250W x 1
- Continuous Power @ 2 ohm: 400W x 1
- CEA2006 Specifications:
- 400 Watts x 1, at 2 ohms <= 1% THD+N
- 200 Watts x 1, at 2 ohms <= 1% THD+N
- 80 dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Reference: 1 Watt Output)
- Extra-compact Class D amp circuitry for extra-versatile installation.
- Variable Bass Boost precisely controls audio balance and impact.
- 2 Channel RCA Inputs
- 2 Channel Speaker Level Input
- Hi-Volt (200mV ~ 6.5v) Input Level Control
- Built-in Crossover (40~240Hz, LPF)
- 2 ~ 8 Ohm Load Impedance Capability
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.03%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 100dB
- Dimensions: 8-7/8" x 2-1/4" x 7-7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
frank From texas
|i go this amp for my ford 250 and its pushing my 2 12in pioneer flats like a champ. you can hear me streets away. get this amp|
Big B From north cak
|I had this amp pushing 2 memphis pr 15's in a 85 blazer and it rattled my door handles. You could here me about 2 blocks away.this is a good amp! Did get pretty hot but never cut off or lost power. Don't pull much current. Highly recomemd!|