- 6" x 8" 2-Way Speaker with 180 Watts Max. Power
- 30 Watts Nominal Power
- 1-3/16" Balanced Dome Tweeter with Neodymium Magnet
- Composite IMPP Cone
- Cloth Surround
- Poly-Ether Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- Conex Damper
- Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response
- Custom Fit for Ford and Mazda
- Mounting Depth: 2-5/16" (59 mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/4" (191 mm x 133mm)
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jesse From Clearwater, FL
|I replace my stock doors with 2 pairs of these running off my kenwood Excelon Deck. The deck goes up to 35 and these spekers sound great in the 25-28 range. Any higher and they distort badly. So for just a little upgrade, these speakers are great espeacilly for the price. But if you want any sort of a decent system do like me and upgrade to premier.|
Brian From Virginia
|Nice product for replacing stock speakers. Loud and clear. Great prices from OCS. I also bought the Pioneer TS-G1342R 5-1/4" front speakers.|