- Premier 6-3/4" 2-Way Speaker with 280 Watts Max. Power
- 60 Watts Nominal Power
- Revolutionary Basalt Fiber IMX speaker cones provide ideal performance to deliver amazing sound
- Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- OFC Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Conex Damper
- 1-1/8" Soft Dome with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Large Rear Chamber Design for Lower Crossover Frequency
- Full Depth Basket Design for Rich Bass Response
- Wave Guides For Dispersion Control
- Built-in Passive Crossover
- Custom Fit for GM/Chrysler 6-3/4" (Oversized 6-1/2") Applications
- Chrysler 3-Hole Adapter Included
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From Clarkston
|I put these in my pickup and i like the sound. Thay replaced some Alpine sps 600 6.5s and sounds the same. I wish i had just got these first, and saved some money, very good 6.5s. But i wouldnt put an amp to them.|
Brando From Western KY (Bremen)
|WOW!!!! Buy these and put them on an amp cause they sound great.
My setup in my Jeep Grand Cherokee
*Pioneer Premier deh-p600ub deck
*TS-D702p in each door
*2 12 inch Diamond D3 subs in sealed box
*Directed D2400 amp on subs 1 ohm
*Directed A1004 4ch amp on door speakers
*Rockford 1 fared cap|