- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 50W x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm bridged: 100W x 2
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95db
- Balanced differential inputs
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- "Soft-start" circuitry - lessens initial shock load when powering up
- Three different automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) can be selected on the end panel to best suit the system setup.
- A mountable remote bass control directing sub output
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO or OFF (bypass), 50 - 200Hz, 12db/Octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @ 40Hz
- protection indicator
- Dimenstions: 10-1/4"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"W
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon From Oklahoma
|I have this amp pushing Kicker 6x9s up front and Kicker 6.5 in back. This is an excellent amp for the price.|
Alan From Illinois
|I've always been a hardcore fan of Kickers products and this amp didn't disappoint. The only reason I'm not giving it 10's across the board is because if you want massive amounts of features, spent the extra bucks on a SX model, they are amazing. I put this amp on a set of DS650.2 components and SSMB8's in my rear deck. Running the center channel RS4" and rear 07DS693 off the factory amp in a 3rd gen eclipse. Wow. Its not going to shake the mirrors in the car next to you, but the pure musical quality is near perfect. Form a loudness increase perspective, I turn my head unit up to 19 without distortion, and its louder than the factory system with distortion by 14. For a simple sq set up like mine, this amp is hard to beat. For a little more bass than my system, try bridging 2 channels on a comp 10.|
J Lame Bull From Reno,NV
|This amp is a great buy for the money.Have 6.5" Infinity Reference and 6x9 3 way Infinity Referance hooked up and music is loud and clear.Highly recommend for crystal clear sound on budget.|