- RMS Power Per channel into 4 ohms: 50W x 4 (1% THD)
- RMS Power Per channel into 2 ohms: 75W x 4
- RMS Power Brigded 4 ohms: 150W x 2
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 50W x 4
- Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Discrete Pre-Amp Stage
- Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Adjustable Low-Pass/High-Pass Crossover
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- STAR Circuitry
- MOSFET Power
- DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Thermal Management Control
- Signal to Noise: 100dBA
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 Ohm
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 4.0V
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Zang From Fort Worth
|Nice amps and perfectly suited for a multi-amped setup using electronic crossover or digital system controller. I run two of these along with a PDR-M65 for lows. The MRP-F300's handle mids and highs in a 3-way system along with a Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 controller. Amps are clean and open sounding and have a quiet background with no ignition or alternator noise. They also run nice and cool.
Recommended for SQ builds for sure.|
Caleb From Houston tx
|This one of the best amps for the price I have seen I had in my mustang running Boston components and coax in the rear and it was reliable and good quality can't complain and can't beat the price that's why this one of the most popular 4 channel amps|
Curtis From Oklahoma
|Pretty good high amp. Got it hooked up to 2 ks08 kicker 6x9's, and two Infinity 6 1/2 reference series speakers. I would suggest picking it up good price and your tweeters and highs will be screaming thats a promise|