- System integration sound processor with automatic digital EQ
- Automatically equalizes output of factory stereo
- Speaker-level inputs (front and rear)
- Two sets of preamp outputs (front and rear) for connection to external amplifiers
- 120-band digital equalizer
- Auxiliary input
- Dash-mountable volume knob and source selector
- 8-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H x 4-3/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jarod From Auburn, ME
|The Cleansweep is going to be a great add to your vehicle if you have any factory equalization. It was a night and day difference stepping up to this unit from a LOC. Worth every penny and I would buy one again on my next vechicle|
Roger Skillen From Round rock tx.
|I love the simplicity of the jl product. Install was simple and I like keeping the factory look.|
Kole From Cali
|Clean sweep works great. Pro install w MBQuart amp up front 4x80 and MTX amp to RF 10 sub. System sounded cleaner with STOCK speakers still in. Great improvement over Lexus Naki system. Then had Polk db6501 installed in factory location and HUGE improvement in sound. Digital EQ is ear candy. Best part is this was a budget install with new mb amp and CL441 (refurb) all other comp pulled out of my 4runner. My Lex looks stock like clark kent but is HOT like catwoman(Halle Berry). The CL441 is definitely the answer to aftermarket sound for premium factory systems. Buy it!|